Tuesday, November 13, 2012

UDK Learning: Part 1

Hello Comrades,

Since I have been absent for quite some time again I am going to do my best to add a few posts updating my recent activity in art, models, and knowledge in my field.

This post will be about the stuff I had learned in UDK by following tutorials I found amongst the internet. I have learned to dabble amongst the particle system and cloth modifier on a skeletal mesh.



If you have any questions about how I have done things you can email me personally or post a comment. the one thing I will mention is I had trouble getting the collision to work on the flag itself so any feedback on that would be greatly appreciated.

comments and critiques are greatly appreciated as always. Enjoi.

Ecstatically Yours,
Jordan "Nautilus" Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment