Thursday, December 6, 2012

What a Character

Hello Patrons,

This post is dedicated to a few videos of characters I have done for classes and such. I will say before you go any farther that my character work is not up to par. However I need to get into showing all my work since that is how you get good critique, right? all the models, textures, skins, and rigs were done by me. I also did all the animations EXCEPT the shaman(that was provided by the teacher).

 The first video is of a character I had to have interacting with a vehicle in the environment.



This next video is another character I had to make interacting with the environment.


The last video is the character I worked on for Character Modeling. 



Comments and critiques are always welcome as usual. If you have any questions or want more information you can contact me by email. 

Well that is it for this post, Next post will be something inside of the Unreal Development Kit! make sure to stay tuned.

Humbly Yours,
Jordan "The Dancer" Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment