Monday, July 8, 2013

The Next Chapter: Graduation

Hello Again,

It has been a long and grueling trail but the end has been reached. I am officially graduated from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh with a Bachelors Degree in Science.

So what comes next? Recently my efforts have been put towards fixing up my home life, applying to companies, and enjoying the break I have not gotten in my years of working for the school.

My next chapter has begun and I'm thrilled to begin writing it;  from job leads and industry opportunities, to personal challenges to continue my growth as an artist, and to continue my growth as a game designer.

That is all for this post and be sure to stay tuned in for new works and challenges of my own doing.

Cordially yours,
Jordan "Wham-Shell" Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment