Friday, July 20, 2012

Sketches from around the house

Hello Again!

It has been quite some time since I last posted and to be honest I really am working on consistency with my posts. But enough about my procrastination and on to the subject. Recently I have been chatting with my career services advisor at my school (Ryan Jones) and he suggested that I get even my practice sketches online. So taking that initiative I compiled a few sketches that I think are worthwhile to share.


Im terrible at drawing women... so I keep trying.

Doodles when Im supposed to be doing homework

Concepts for stylised guns

Pose from the cover of the ImagineFX game art edition.
I also will be trying to get some screen shots of my 3D work on here as well soon. for now though I must get back to class and back on improving.

Cordially Yours,

Jordan "Toothless" Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment